Exchanges, Returns and Refunds - original
The braids you have been waiting for from us has finally arrived. However, you’ve now changed your mind about what you ordered. Perhaps you’d like to try a new color, a different product, or don’t want the product anymore. Maybe we made a mistake with your order, or the products you received are defective. Don’t sweat it. We know things happen, so just let us know and we’ll exchange the products for you, or give you a full refund. See below for details:
Here’s what you need to know and do:
- 14-day Return Period Policy: This means you have a 2-week window from the time you receive your package to let us know if you would like to return the products for an exchange, or refund. The sooner you let us know the better so please inspect your package when it arrives and contact us immediately should there be any problems.
- Contact Information: For returns, exchanges and refunds, please contact us at email@example.com first before shipping anything back. Be sure to include your name and order number. Please also include Re: Returns in the subject line. We’ll respond to your request within 24-48 hrs and provide you with a a shipping address, and specific information on how to proceed with the return. Please do not simply ship items to the manufacturer.
- Eligible Returns: We only accept returns for exchanges, or refunds if the items are unused, unopened and in their original packaging. You must also provide the shipping invoice. Any product that is damaged for reasons not due to our error does not qualify for a return and consequently cannot be exchanged nor a refund issued. Please take a photograph of the item on arrival to prove that we shipped you a defective item or that it was damaged en route. All of our shipping means are insured.
- Return Shipping: Please note that returns and exchanges do not qualify for discount shipping, unless we made a mistake with your order, or the items you received were damaged on arrival. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. We highly recommend having insurance and tracking information when shipping returns to us. We cannot be responsible for lost returns.
- Returns Inspection: We inspect all returns in-house before issuing exchanges or refunds. Items that were opened, used, tampered with or damaged through no fault of our own will not be eligible for an exchange, or a refund. Items shipped without the original shipping invoice will also not be eligible for exchange, or refund.
- Exchanges: Exchanges for products with a higher price than the original purchase will require us to debit your account, and for products with lower prices, we will credit your account. Please note that you will be charged for shipping. No shipping discounts are available for exchanges.
- Refunds: A full refund for the cost of the products will be issued to you by crediting your original payment method upon inspecting your return. Please bear in mind that shipping costs are non-refundable.